Verse Device Documentation

Has the verse device documentation been moved to somewhere else? If so would anyone happen to have a new link to where the documentation resides?

2 Likes

Verse Device Examples

1 Like

This isn’t the documentation I was referring to. There used to be documentation about device functions and methods but I’m no longer able to find it.

Yes it’s gone. This is bad.

1 Like

For a list of devices, explanations and examples, head over to the Fortnite creative doc, this is different from the uefn doc and can be confusing Fortnite Creative Documentation

1 Like

Hi @JamieDeGamie ,
Thanks for that link. I also see from that page the new page for Unreal Engine FortNight Devices which has been update and looks new.

Unfortunatly Users never update there favourite links to new documentation.
Its basically the same in the UE 5.3.2 Engine. Some developers feel its alright to be angry rude to people people who try to help the basically I just MUTED them in future there generic requests for help on Verse documentation are blocked.

Anyway thanks for your helpful link

Yea, it seems like they were all removed both from google search results and the official website since early yesterday, I was still able to access the german version through google search and translate it but they are all gone now and it really sucks because .digest.verse files with different device classes and methods don’t document everything very well.

It seems to be back now here’s the link if anyone was wondering Verse API Reference

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.