I have a little problem with my SkeletalMesh and the PhAT editor.
I have created a C++ project using the C++ vehicle template. Now I want to replace to mesh of the buggy with my own mesh for testing purposes and got stuck.
I have imported the test mesh from Blender 2.74 and took care about the following points:
- Root bone is at (0,0,0)
- Bones axis are correctly align (x forward, z up) (see attached image)
- Chassis got a box collision object
- Wheels were assign a sphere collision object with kinematic mode
- Blender2.74 doesn t add a Armature bone as root bone anymore
- Scaling the mesh was done inside blender.
When I press Simulate in PHAT nothing happens, the mesh is in the air and doesn’t fall down nor does it move at all.
With Ctrl+RightMouse the mesh turns and collides with the ground but it doesn t seem to be affected by forces and gravity.
I have replaced the mesh of the AdvanceVehicle template with my test mesh and setup the wheels but this vehicle seems to stick in the air no matter what I do. I also did replace the animation blueprint.
So right now I am stuck here and have no clue how to proceed.
Can someone help me or give me a hint ?
Thank you for your help
P.S.: The last 2 images where taken from PHAT while pressing Ctrl+RightMouse