Vehicle Advanced Problem cpp

I`m new user so Hello to everyone

so my problem is weird i`m use a vehicle advance template, then something change in speed ,add objects…

and
then boom crash, when start
this is show

Assertion failed: InPos <= Size [File:D:\BuildFarm\buildmachine_++UE4+Release-4.11\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Private\HAL\FileManagerGeneric.cpp] [Line: 617]
Attempted to seek past the end of file (178011/65536), file: …/…/…/…/Unreal Projects/test_bmw/Content/VehicleAdvBP/Maps/VehicleAdvExampleMap5.umap. The file is most likely corrupt.

UE4Editor_Core!FDebug::AssertFailed() [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++ue4+release-4.11\engine\source\runtime\core\private\misc\outputdevice.cpp:430]
UE4Editor_Core!FArchiveFileReaderGeneric::Seek() [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++ue4+release-4.11\engine\source\runtime\core\private\hal\filemanagergeneric.cpp:618]
UE4Editor_AssetRegistry!FPackageReader::ReadAssetRegistryData() [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++ue4+release-4.11\engine\source\runtime\assetregistry\private\packagereader.cpp:117]
UE4Editor_AssetRegistry!FAssetDataGatherer::ReadAssetFile() [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++ue4+release-4.11\engine\source\runtime\assetregistry\private\assetdatagatherer.cpp:798]
UE4Editor_AssetRegistry!FAssetDataGatherer::Run() [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++ue4+release-4.11\engine\source\runtime\assetregistry\private\assetdatagatherer.cpp:565]
UE4Editor_Core!FRunnableThreadWin::Run() [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++ue4+release-4.11\engine\source\runtime\core\private\windows\windowsrunnablethread.cpp:74]

can i fix that ?