Vegetation Pack 1 [Submited]

Looks good.
Does the pack includes :

• a transluency shader
  • waving or wind effect
  • will that contains bushes and ivy plants ?

@Galeon, Thanks!:slight_smile:

There are materials for every texture in pack and there are different materials types also for more examples. Some models specially bushes are made to support material switching, so you can keep same geometry and drag other material and get a new bush.

About wind effect, not yet, maybe in a next update to pack. And there is a bit difficult to do it, considering this is a static mesh basically, and you probable want to tweak the wind effect. Probable much faster can be to bring the model in Speedtree and tweak wind there (I did not tested that yet so I have no idea if works and how good will be).

About bushes, there are about 20 bush models inside right now, and I will keep adding, and just one ivy plant, but for sure will be more models.

Again, if you have any requests post a picture or link and I will try to make it.

When might this become available?

Everything is sent to Unreal Marketplace from about 1 month ago, but I guess is a delay in processing because of holidays/end of the year. I will contact them at the end of next week to check the status of my submission. Is still 3 January… :slight_smile: Happy New Year!:slight_smile:

Request : Hedges, bushes and hedgerows etc seen in France and Britain would be nice.