**Marketplace Link: **[Vega's Clicker Toolkit in Blueprints - UE Marketplace
http://i.imgur.com/NxxPLtE.png](Vega's Clicker Toolkit in Blueprints - UE Marketplace)
**Inital release of the toolkit to the marketplace, future updates will have their changelog placed here.
Vega’s Clicker Toolkit is a predefined and customisable toolkit to streamline your development with the Unreal Engine to create a clicker or incremental game as it’s commonly referred to.
Documentation Link: Dropbox - Error
**Feature list (also included within the documentation):
- EpicLeaderboard support with medals for rankings.
- Stage setup with plenty of options such as length of stage, drop
- rate, rare rates, drop tables and more.
- Customisable stats (name and effects)
- Rare enemy titles
- Rare item titles
- NPC names, visuals, attack power and much more.
- Damage/health ratios and values to allow you to set any amount of
- damage or health to fit you needs.
- Variety of customisation options that range from loss of gold on
- death, potion healing percentage all the way to leader boards
- ID/Key if it is being used.
- Option to use leader boards or clicks to kill.
- Level/ EXP system.
- Preset player stat behaviour but editable.
- Party member recruitment (auto attack)
- Party member upgrade system
- Inventory system (option for maximum inventory)
- Equipment screen (optional slot names)
- Structs that data tables are based upon for easy editing.
- All settings inside of data tables, easily viewable.
- Enum values for their index and names to slot items/assign skills.
- Username for leader boards.
- Settings for resolution, full screen mode and sound volume that save.
- Potions/health system.
- Re spawn/death system.
- Gold system.
- UI animation system for feedback to the user.
- Full combat system with bosses at the end of each major stage.
- Message alert system.
- Full safety check for references used to ensure there is no null call and thus reducing possible errors significantly.
- Full UMG, no actors.
- Pause menu with manual and auto saving.
- Snapshots of your progress is saved so when you return everything is reloaded.
- Dynamically loaded assets through asset ID for memory management.
- Randomised dungeon system which offers full freedom of choice.
Future updates planned:
- World Map.
Any questions, feature requests, bug reports or issues, please do not hesitate to contact me here or by my email, [EMAIL=“firstname.lastname@example.org”]email@example.com