Vcxproj - project can not be loaded

it works, thank you! :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

If anyone is still experiencing the issue, try changing the solution configuration to a different one (e.g., DebugGame, DebugGame Editor, Development, Development Editor, etc.). I encountered the problem with Helper_Plugin.vcxproj – Failed because I was using DebugGame. However, when I switched to Development Editor, the error did not appear.

Good Day Everyone,
I’ve run into a similar problem recently and would appreciate any potential suggestion on how one might fix it.
When I try to compile VS 2022 the Debug Console opens and that’s it.
When I looked up the Solution Output, I found the following message:
E:\Unreal Projects\Slash\Intermediate\ProjectFiles\MyProject.vcxproj : error : The project file could not be loaded. Could not find a part of the path ‘E:\Unreal Projects\Slash\Intermediate\ProjectFiles\MyProject.vcxproj’. E:\Unreal Projects\Slash\Intermediate\ProjectFiles\MyProject.vcxproj

E:\Unreal Projects\Slash\Intermediate\Build\BuildRulesProjects\MyProjectModuleRules\MyProjectModuleRules.csproj : error : The project file could not be loaded. Could not find a part of the path ‘E:\Unreal Projects\Slash\Intermediate\Build\BuildRulesProjects\MyProjectModuleRules\MyProjectModuleRules.csproj’. E:\Unreal Projects\Slash\Intermediate\Build\BuildRulesProjects\MyProjectModuleRules\MyProjectModuleRules.csproj

Which doesn’t make much sense, since I checked all those paths and the files are where they should be. I tried switching the solution configuration but that didn’t work. Among many other things. Sadly my research online didn’t help me find a solution myself, which is why I’m posting my problem here.
Thank you once more for any suggestions in advance.