Various Sequencer questions

If any of these already exist please let me know - I’m new to Sequencer, editing audio.

While editing, can the playhead position be snapped to ends or starts of takes/shots/clips, using some kind of modifier like shift or ctrl ?

Also, can the red track-end marker be snapped to either the time position or the end of the last clip?
[Edit: There’s a button for this in the playback controls: Set playback end to the current position]

Is Trim Left and Trim Right bugged? It seems to offset not trim.

Is there a Ripple Delete?
Kind of related, is there a select all to right for the active track?

When adding a long audio (or other content) into the shot tracks, can the range of that shot auto-increase to match it (saves time wasted lining up the ends of the track within the shot and on the master/level sequence timeline)?

Why not have a split button above the playhead, since most of them time, when splitting, you’ve just moved the playhead to a given position?

Why not have a Solo/Mute for audio tracks (like in Audacity) to make isolation of multiple overlapping tracks easier?

I would also love to be able to write notes/comments on the audio tracks, such as ‘redo from 10:00’ or ‘missing filters’ …

Is there a way to setup a hotkey to toggle Activate on assets in sections of a Sequencer track?

You can snap to begin/end of sections using the , and . hotkeys.
Once you do that, you can also use the bracket hotkeys [ and ] to set the start and end of the playback range.
I believe we just recently fixed trim left and trim right and those fixes will be coming out in 4.20.

All of your suggestions seem reasonable. It’s just a matter of resources and priorities. We’ll try to incorporate some of your suggestions in future releases.

Thanks Max!

Could you take a look at this issue ?
https://answers.unrealengine.com/questions/791706/sequencer-long-tracks-with-multiple-audio-cuts-beg.html