Various Positions for Launch

Hi, currently planning the launch of the alpha version of LEGENDS of EPICA on Steam

Due to higher workload influx I look for people who are interested to join the project.

Open Positions

3D Talent
3D Modelling/Animation with Blender, versed in working with the Unreal Engine Mannequin Skeleton
Able to rig items to the UE skeleton
Ability to make basic mesh edits, i.e. import/export, change pivots, UV mapping, making mesh edits.
Ability to edit existing animations, or to make new ones based on existing animations.

C++ Programmer
You know your way around in C++/UE
Ability to work with Unreal source code
Ability to handle abstract errors, good in debugging
Ability to produce custom engine code to address issues
Can work efficiently without supervisor and clear task descriptions

2D Artist
Ability in creating 2D textures based on screenshots and images
Ability to create new artwork in a given theme.
Artstation account with past fantasy artwork

What we offer
The chance to join an advanced project prior to launch. The project formed in late of 2015, since then has undergone many changes, updates, and the integration of integral gaming systems. Today most crucial systems are fully implemented, and work for the most parts as intended. All player progress is fully stored via Gamesparks.com cloud service.

Updated the initial post.

Hello.

I’m blueprints programmer My last solo work (made it in 7 hours).

Also good in game and lvl design. Can work with scenarios. You can give me test tusk and I make it, to show what I can.

Best wishes,
Tema

Updated job descriptions.

Currently looking for a seasoned C++/UE source code programmer.

C++ Programmer
You know your way around in C++/UE
Ability to work with Unreal source code
Ability to handle abstract errors, good in debugging
Ability to produce custom engine code to address issues
Can work efficiently without supervisor and clear task descriptions
Required good English, and or German language skills

Pay per problem completion, depends on the scope. We currently planning the Steam Early Access launch, in the next few weeks. Contact, PM me, or join Discord (pm user ‘Unreal’) if you are interested in a long term working relationship. Discord

Hey there. I am part of a team with experience in coding, 3d modeling, and 2D graphic design. I believe we can fulfill your needs. If you’re still looking for contractors, we would love to get a meeting setup to discuss the scope and scale of the project and discuss how we could apply our talents to your project. You can email us at mercenaryfabrications@gmail.com

Looking at the moment for a C++ programmer to prepare a Blueprint Wrapper for EOS. More infos https://eoshelp.epicgames.com/s/question/0D52L00004PrDhtSAF/how-to-add-eos-to-my-unreal-project-with-blueprints