variable not there when search in event graph

variable not there when search in event graph, but is there some check box to unhide specific variables so i can use it
i like to now to hide and unhide or unlock specific variables, i use 4.23.1 and 4.24.1 unreal engine, its a bought template project i search everywhere on the internet nothing to find how to unlock it so that it is searchable to use the variables in other blueprints.

its the maincharacter blueprint and its the health float variable i want to use it in actor for savegame blueprint for saving the health but its not showing up in actor savegame blueprint , i allso tryed the boolean Die variable and that is showing in other blueprints thats strange

nice video but its not working the parent Class Actor where is my Cast to mycharacterBP cannot get the Get health variable from there thats the problem

Any project you get from the marketplace it totally accessible to you, there is no ‘variable locking’.

Maybe this variable you’re looking for just is not in the BP?

Also have you tried searching all BPs?:

( Binoculars on right hand side… )

Ok, if the variable lives in the character BP, it wont be in the savegame BP :slight_smile:

You have to put a health float in the save game yourself. And when you save the game, copy the value from the charater to the save game…

Have you seen this?:

The easiest place to save the health from is inside the character BP. You can save it from other places, but then you will need a reference to the player.

Like this:

( It’s a lot less messy if you make sure the save game is there at begin play )

thanks for all your help i found it finally the variable was Player_Health so that i typed for searching
now i did only Health and there it was wy it did not with Player i dont now. but thanks everything