UV's perfect in edit viewe but broken in level

…also if you could show both texture and lightmap uvs…

Ok so I don’t know what to do anymore. I have some meshes with a material. All UV’s are fine and unwrapped. The material is fine. When I apply it to the corresponding mesh everything looks perfect in the edit view but once in the level everything is just completely broken, like the UV’s are bad suddenly.
I tried reimporting the meshes, remaking the material, changing levels, restarting the editor. Nothing works.
Any idea ?

Could you show the material node setup?

Sure ! I’ve been using the same material for quite some time without problem so far.

I’m not using lightmaps since the object is movable but here’s the texture and unwrap :

Your mesh has 2 UV channels, so try to change the coordinate index in all of your texture coordinate nodes and see if it does anything

250282-screen-shot-2018-08-12-at-173700.png

Nope nothing. Everything is pointing towards coordinate index 0 as they should. Switching to 1 doesn’t help in any way.

Would you be willing to share the 3d model file? I could try it on my end to see if it looks the same

Nevermind I think I found the problem. One of my map seems to have wrong uv’s. I’m gonna check it again.