UV problem

I really have big problem with maps and lightmap. So map channel 1 in 3ds max is 0 in UE, 2-1, 3-2 and so on till 8 in UE. Map channel 3 in max is equivalent 2 in UE and that is light map, flattened and packed in 0,1 space. 1 ch in UE is not important and 0 is texture mapping most of the time. So when I import my scene from 3ds max 2018 to UE 4.19.2 with datasmith, most of my channels are shifted to ch3 and ch4 in unreal engine and some of maps are disorted too… Then I tried to change in lightmap channel to 2 and apply but when building lightmass everything gets black… also it import skylight from 3ds max although i checked NOT on import. I have no idea what to do, this makes me mad, I lost a lot of time optimizing and making everything organized, I also packed every mesh in entire scene in 1,0 UV space in channel 3 in 3ds max. Also UV channel in unreal engine is croped so i dont see all UV plane as you can see…Please help!

OMG my head is full of information LIGHTMAP in max is channel 2 not 3 and in unreal is 1 not 2!.. I was thinking channel 2 in UE. EPIC GAMES ELIMINATE CHANNEL 0