UV maps not imported correctly?

I’m running the latest engine, but I thought something didn’t quite work right with the UV’s a for a while now. Can it be that UE4 doesn’t handle thing UV strips well? The campfer in the image is 1 or 1.5mm. I UV mapped it all nicely in 3DSmax, but in UE4 the edges are stretched. I even reimported the model from scratch and that also didn’t seem to be the issue. I use .FBX to export/import. Anyone have the same issue?

13f8835049a3be6521cf3d3a6c5c9ffba66bcb5c.jpeg

what FBX version are you using to export it from 3DS Max? Also have you been resetting the xForms before exporting?

I always reset Xforms before exporting. I don’t know my .fbx exporter version, where can I see this information?

Yea but when you do that it scales the model up by a hundred. I don’t want that :confused:
I’m using 1:1 between max and ue4 for architectural stuff. Well, I work in mm in max and cm in ue4.
I will try and import at 100 uniform scale though, just to see if it will fix that issue. Will report back later.

So I did the test and imported at 100, the UV’s are still broken. So import uniform scale isn’t the issue here. How can I tell which is my FBX importer version, and where can I get the latest files if I need to update?
Thanks!