Uut99 to ut4

I don’t know if I can put this here, so if I am wrong then can you please move it to the correct place thanks.
I would like to know how to import ut99 characters into ut 4 or if I can even do that. That would be a cool thing to insert models from UT99. Would I need a license to do that or some kind of permission letter? thanks, keep up the good work :slight_smile:

Product Version: UE older version
Tags:characterreplicationmeshtextures
more ?
asked Dec 16 '15 at 5:11 PM
Dragonguy gravatar image
Dragonguy
1 ? 1
2 answers: sort voted first ?
I can’t tell you how to do it, but we’ll permit it as part of the ongoing Unreal Tournament community development project.

more ?
answered Dec 17 '15 at 2:30 PM
Canon Pence gravatar image
Canon Pence STAFF
4.2k ? 62 ? 8 ? 88
thank you very much

more ?
Newest
answered Dec 17 '15 at 6:33 PM
Dragonguy gravatar image
Dragonguy
1 ? 1
Your answer

[hide preview]
Login/Signup to Post Your Answer

By contributing information to this and other Epic Unreal Engine support outlets, if you are a subscription licensee, you agree that any comments or feedback you post or otherwise submit constitutes Feedback under the Unreal Engine EULA, and any software code or other content constitutes a Submission under the Unreal Engine EULA. If you are not a subscription licensee, you agree that any comments, feedback, software code, or other content you post or otherwise submit constitutes a User Contribution under the Epic Games Terms of Service.
Follow this question
Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

Answers to this question

Related Questions
use of Skeletal meshes(characters)

UE4 Tex