UT4 Editor wont load after the last update

Ive got a problem again with the Launcher, i can login fine and play UT4 just fine but trying to load UT4 Editor it just crash with in a second of clicking launch and crash menu pops up and say the following

MachineId:127471944A1405DB5F1A018FA82BB5DB
EpicAccountId:d14afd8923c441da90cd35bd699a6b3a

No minidump found for this crash.

But their is a crash log in saved for launcher though and here it is as a download link due to their to much text to post - http://goo.gl/biwPgC?gdriveurl not sure what to do ive chec kthe forums over and here but cant see any one else with this problem atm

System Information

Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 10240) (10240.th1_st1.151104-1714)

System Manufacturer: MSI

System Model: MS-7751

Processor: Intel(R) Coreā„¢ i7-3770K CPU 8 CPUs @ 4.2GHz

Memory:16384MB RAM

DirectX Version: 12

laucher log (if you read ir) has error only error that application closed, there should be engine log in UE4 (UT4?) directory

thats wot i though t but i cant find any log for UT4 editor

Hi ,

Try verifying your editor. To do so, go to the launcher and go to Unreal Tournament>Create, then open the dropdown menu next to your engine version and press verify. This will repair/replace lost or damaged files in your editor. If this does not work, try completely uninstalling/reinstalling the editor.

Hi ,

We have not heard from you in several days. I am marking this as answered for tracking purposes. If you are still experiencing this error, please comment with updated information and reproduction steps.