Using UE4 as a Video-Editor tool for non-interactive paid video work, copyright,license-fee,logo?

Hi,

I’m a digital artist and I chose to work with UnrealEngine 4 in order to create a non-interactive video for a paid art project for my city, to be publish on Youtube.( It will be paid around 950USD if it’s usefull to know this)
It’s the first time I’m using UE4 for publishing something so I would like to do the things properly.
have to be sure about the informations I’m sending to the city.

1.Royalty
According to the F.A.Q it’s quite clear about revenue sources royalty-free.

The following revenue sources are royalty-free:
Non-interactive linear media, including movies, television shows, animated films, and cartoons distributed as video.

Even if I’m paid for this video, there is no royalty rights?

2/ Copyright In the case of the non interactive video is there the following EULA /copyright lines? Or anything else?
If yes, should it be rendered inside the video, in the credits at the end, or could it be in the Youtube description field or both?

“[Product Name] uses the Unreal® Engine. Unreal® is a trademark or registered trademark of Epic Games, Inc. in the United States of America and elsewhere.” and “Unreal® Engine, Copyright 1998 – xxxx, Epic Games, Inc. All rights reserved.”

3. Logo
Is the logo mandatory to display inside the video?

Thank you very much for this amazing tool, and for your time,
Best regards.

1. No royalty is owed for linear, non-interactive video.
  2. Where the copyright notice goes is flexible; any of those options are acceptable.
  3. The EULA does not grant access to use of the UE logo; that comes from a separate trademark license. It is not required.

Thank you very much for this clear answer!

Thank you very much for this clear answer!

I am confused here because in an earlier post you said for non-interactive video no copyright notice is required. Has that changed since your previous post? thanks in advance!