Using this without coding?

Yes, you need to know the basic’s of programming such as "floats, Variables, booleans, objects and what not “Blainex” shared a good start video but check out the read me for blueprint also, along with that check out how they are doing it in the example levels.

The way I learnt too program was ripping apart other examples. It looks all confusing at the start trust me Ive been there done that once you get too know the basic rules it will then just click in your head. You will be like “AAHHHHH” haha

I’m in the same boat. I’ve tried many times to learn coding in my spare time, and besides basic HTML and CSS, I just never found myself interested on willing enough to grasp it and continue learning. I love learning to draw, learning to use the map editors and 3D modelers available, but something about coding is a major turn-off.

This video is posted a lot here, here a guy like you mainly artist and level designer he never wrote line of code, yet he find Blueprint understabale and now he is making full game entirely made out of Blueprint:

https://youtube

You can see exact same effect in LittleBigPlanet 2 which also use graphical circuitry (but much simpler and more limited) for level scripting, people who are mainly artists shadenlly knows how to make there creations alive. Ofcorse it still require some level of logical and algorithmic thinking so i’m not saying that you could do this for 100%, but it should be easier for you to grasp.

You can make a game entirely with Blueprints. Check out the Tappy Chicken example that is downloadable from the Launcher. It is a super simple flappy type game I made entirely with just 2 Blueprints.