Using structs as inputrs

Hey everyone,

I’m working on some blutility tools that are intended to help streamline the authoring process for putting together waves of enemies. The enemy waves are defined by a struct, which contains information such as the enemy units that the wave should spawn, how many seconds there should be between the waves, etc.

What I’d like is for an editor function in my blutility to take in an array of this wave data as an input, and have it handle all the necessary logic for setting up the waves in the level (creating the enemy spawners, linking them in data, etc.)

The problem that I’m running into is that I haven’t been able to set any of the struct member data from the blutility window. Whenever I run my blutility script, I can see the array of wave data, but I’m not able to fill out any of the wave data members.

Here’s a simplified example of what I have set up:

WaveDataStruct - Holds all the data I want users to have to set up in order to construct a new wave
[ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“custom”,“data-tempid”:“temp_193333_1590532439155_52”,“height”:“418”,“width”:“462”}[/ATTACH]

CreateWaves Editor Function - Editor function that the blutility executes. It takes an array of the above struct. This is where users would define their waves.

CreateWaves Blutility Dialog Window - I can add elements to the array, but I cannot modify any members of the wave data struct.
RunningBlutility.PNG

Is there any way that I can have members of my struct be editable within the blutility window? I have tried setting up my struct in c++ rather than in blueprints, but that did not fix the issue. Any help would be appreciated!

Can you refresh your first pic, it’s missing…

EDIT: Scratch that, I see it ( at the bottom ).

EDIT2: Can you be more specific about what you mean by ‘blutilities’? Are you using the editor scripting plugin? The kind of thing you have here is totally possible with editor callable custom events in blueprint.

BP.JPG