I want to create a script to create a number of retargeted animations from one folder to a different folder. I am following the instructions on this web page, but the script provided doesn’t allow you to set the target folder
# Use the asset subsystem to get asset data. |
|
|---|---|
| asset_subsystem = unreal.get_editor_subsystem(unreal.EditorAssetSubsystem) | |
| # Get a list of asset data, which you can use for Anim Sequences, Anim Blueprints, Pose Assets, and more. | |
| assets_to_retarget = [ | |
| asset_subsystem.find_asset_data(“/Game/Characters/Mannequins/Animations/Manny/MM_Fall_Loop”), | |
| asset_subsystem.find_asset_data(“/Game/Characters/Mannequins/Animations/Manny/MM_Idle”)] | |
| retarget_asset = unreal.load_asset(name = ‘/Game/Characters/Mannequins/Rigs/RTG_Mannequin’) | |
| source_mesh = None # will use mesh from source ik rig | |
| target_mesh = None # will use mesh from target ik rig | |
| batch_op = unreal.IKRetargetBatchOperation.duplicate_and_retarget( | |
| assets_to_retarget, | |
| source_mesh, | |
| target_mesh, | |
| retarget_asset, | |
| search = “”, | |
| replace = “”, | |
| prefix = “”, | |
| suffix = “”, | |
| remap_referenced_assets = True) |
I tried to use the other version here: unreal.IKRetargetBatchOperation — Unreal Python 5.8 (Experimental) documentation to set the target_path, but it gives me an error
LogPython: Error: batch_op = unreal.IKRetargetBatchOperation.duplicate_and_retarget(
LogPython: Error: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
LogPython: Error: TypeError: duplicate_and_retarget() ‘target_path’ is an invalid keyword argument for this function
Not sure what I am doing wrong.