Using NetMulticast to send information to clients results in error: "Hit limit of 96 saved moves (timing out or very bad ping?)"

Hey, I’m having some issues trying to send a decent amount of information to all connected clients using a NetMulticast function.

I’m sending an array with a varying size between 0-50 once ever 16th of a second where every entry has the size of about ~28 bytes.
The problem occurs when the size if the TArray stays at around 50 for a bigger period of time, the client then starts spitting out this message:
“LogNetPlayerMovement:Warning: CreateSavedMove: Hit limit of 96 saved moves (timing out or very bad ping?)”
after which the replication for all actors stops working for a while

I have tried googeling this error but so far I’ve come up dry, did however pin down the error message to the CharacterMovementComponent at line 9291 if (SavedMoves.Num() >= MaxSavedMoveCount)
I have tried changing the value of MaxSavedMoveCount but to no avail.

Would appreciate some light upon this issue or maybe some form of workaround :slight_smile:

For anyone else who finds this, I’ve concluded that using RPC/Replication to send large amounts of data is not preferable so I’m gonna try using the built in UDP Socket system to send this information