Using multiple procedural meshes with simple collision on a single actor using "Add Collision Convex Mesh"

Hi. I’m trying to create an actor that has multiple procedural mesh components and each one must have its own simple collision. The built-in complex collision that procedural meshes generates causes too many issues for my project. I can get a single mesh to generate simple collision by feeding the vertices into the “Add Collision Convex Mesh” node, but when I add a second procedural mesh component and try to use the “Add Collision Convex Mesh” node to add a second collision object, it does nothing.

On the left, ProceduralMesh_A is generated, then the same data I generated ProceduralMesh_B on the right by just offsetting the vertices. You can see that the brown collision lines are visible on Mesh A but not on Mesh B even though it’s the exact same setup.

Here’s the blueprint code:

If I had to guess, this node wasn’t meant to account for more than one convex mesh on a given actor, but I’d love to get some feedback on it. Thankyou!