In the following blueprint, if I use the mouse as mouse everything works just fine. As soon as I change to mobile preview (therefore use my mouse as touch input), it recognizese the first press but no movement. Untill I eject and re-enter the window, after that everything works normal. This Code is part of a PlayerController and in MoveToLocation i tell an AiController where to move.
EDIT: Printing the HitResult Location as a DebugString yields as long as the mouse button is pressed the same location.
Update2: I managed to reproduce this bug as following:
- Create a new blank Project.
- add a camera Actor facing the ground, with an orthographic view. (As reference loc: 0, 0, 100, rot 0, -90, 0).
- In Level Blueprint SetViewTargetwithBlend to CameraActor.
- Set GameMode to new custom GameMode.
- Add New Custom PlayerController blueprint.
- Set this custom PlayerController as default in your custom GameMode.
- In this Blueprint add following code:
- Enable Mouse as TouchInput in preferences.
- Remove Default Touch Interface
- Start Game as Mobile Preview
- Click and move Mouse. → Text wont move.
- Eject and re-enter → everything works fine.