Using ManuelBastioniLAB to make characters

hello I used ManuelBastioniLAB 1.3 to make a character in blender, then I exported the file as a fbx, but as soon as it got into unreal i got some trouble with the animations, furtunatly I got the idea of deleting the skeleton and export it without skeleton to the webpage of maximo to give it a new skeleton there, and got some animations from there too, the only problem that I havent resolved yet Is the skin of the character, in blender it seems to have good skin while rendering but when I export the fbx file the materials become white and black.
I was thinking in using the mesh that is already inside ue4 to export it as an obj, and then try to use another software (zbrush) to make the textures of the skin.
but whenever I try to export the mesh, instead of be an obj file it becomes a tmp file. someone knows why is that?, do i need to do something special to succed in the exportation of the file?

just for more info on what I have done I will add a screenshot of the current project

See you need to create meterial of your own inside the engine. It is a limitation of ue4 .It is not able to hook up texture in meterial editor.