Using iPhones to control a game running on an iMac

Is it possible to have a game running on an iMac where individual characters in the game are controlled by corresponding individual iPhones? I do not need to know how, but if it is possible. Thanks.

I may be misinterpreting, but I think the OP was actually asking if it is possible to use multiple iPhones as controllers for the game pawns in the same way you could connect multiple PlayStation controllers and each controller possesses a character. The steps above are not a solution for this (but are cool and useful).

You’d prolly need to build an on screen control interface for something like this or find an app that does it for you then network the phone to your mac via network or bluetooth.

What in Christmas is going on in this thread? The first reply is a spambot, followed by two more spambots thanking him. They’re becoming self aware!

You’d prolly need to build an on screen control interface for something like this or find an app that does it for you then network the phone to your mac via network or bluetooth. morpheus tv cartoon hd

Use simulator software Assuming there isn’t a Mac version (or ripoff) of the iOS app you’re keen to run, your other alternative is to download simulator software that mimics the behaviour of an iPad on a different platform. This isn’t a perfect solution, we’re afraid, with a number of limitations and drawbacks, but it may be the best you can do at this point. flipaclip ios flipaclip for windows 10

Can I run an iMac where individual characters in the game are controlled by individual iPhones?