Using an animation blueprint in Sequencer

Hi there!

I’m trying to create a video of a free model that has an animation blueprint. I used this tutorial to understand how to “import” motions from the BP to the sequencer:

As described here, under the animation blueprint I clicked +, added ‘SkeletalMeshComponent0’, then under it added the Animation instance. Then under the animInstance I found the motion types and added them as tracks. I could set keys with values in the timeline for each motion the same way as in the ‘transform’ track. However, when I move back and forth through the timeline, while the transform track works and the object moves smoothly according to the keys I put there, the animation movements do nothing, despite the values themselves can be seen changing.

In the image above you can see that my object is a Tank model, and the animation parameter is ‘turret angle’ which I’m trying to modify between two values along the timeline.

What am I missing?

Did you solve it?
I too am experiencing the same issue.
It seems that the sequencer change the animation mode from “Animation Blueprint” to “Custom mode”. Setting a key frame on the mode doesnt solve the issue