- I have created a use widget with a panel that pops out when an item is selected.
- In the panel that pops out there is a check-box
- That check-box is bind to the blueprint that owns the widget by using getOwningPlayerPawn, it the casts it to the blueprint and retrieves the value it needs if the cast is successful.
- The value is not changing
- When I add a breakpoint in the function to the blueprint box that does the casting to check what is happening the game engine freezes except for a small area in the Blueprint Editor where I can move around but can’t interact with anything.
is an image to try and show the behaviour.