Use pawn control rotation problem

Hello,
I have just noticed a problem with the movement of my character and its camera. I have the character set to ‘use controller rotation yaw’ in the (self) panel and the ‘use pawn control rotation’ set in the camera settings. If my character is idle, the camera rotates fine, but if I am moving side to side or forward and backward, my mesh seems to displace itself slightly, jitter, and follow the camera like it is lagging behind. If I disable the ‘use pawn control rotation’, it follows like it should but can induce motion sickness. I really have no clue, but I think it might be because of the move right and move forward axis events which I have set up normally, break pawn controller, make rotater on yaw, velocity to direction and done. Is this a bug, or can I somehow mimic the smoothness of the ‘use pawn control rotation’ if push comes to shove. Also, I don’t think it’s my collision settings.

I think I found the problem, in my main character blueprint, on the character movement panel,
‘orient rotation to movement’ was set to true for some reason. Disabling it fixed the camera and jitter issues.

Thank you. I am stuck in the very same situation as yours.