Use Mouse Click to Perform Action (Climb)

I’m trying to use top down view movement controls (click and walk to), and enable a mouseover action option to certain objects on the map. Easiest example is if a player hovers their mouse over a wall, it replaces the curser with another symbol (climb symbol) and if they click, it then moves the character to that location as usual, then executes a climb action automatically at that location.

I’ve found a tutorial on a simple climb action when using a button press, but not sure how to set this up with a mouse.
I’m thinking I need to set zones somehow on walls that I want climbable, and then have the get under mouse when clicking action be to move to that zone’s “start climb location”, and then execute the climb. I’d then of course want to do the same with a zone near the edge of the new plane (say the roof of a building), and allow the same mouse over option to jump down.

I can’t imagine I’m the first person to want this though so if anyone already knows of an event graph already built for this please let me know! My google searches have come up empty but probably because I’m not using the right function names I -should- be using.

1 Like

Please help this man! I need this too