USceneComponent::SetRelativeLocation function's parameter

The UE4 lib declared a function called SetRelativeLocation in Class USceneComponent.

Actually, these code from https://docs.unrealengine.com/zh-CN/Programming/QuickStart/index.html

The function needs 4 parameters. But when I called it, I only write one parameter(FVector) and I also haven’t saw any default value about other parameters.
Anyone can help me to solve the question about where are those three parameter come from.

This is the code called the function

VisualMesh->SetRelativeLocation(FVector(0.0f, 0.0f, 0.0f));

This is the definition

FORCEINLINE_DEBUGGABLE void USceneComponent::SetRelativeLocation(FVector NewLocation, bool bSweep, FHitResult* OutSweepHitResult, ETeleportType Teleport)
{
	SetRelativeLocationAndRotation(NewLocation, RelativeRotationCache.RotatorToQuat(GetRelativeRotation()), bSweep, OutSweepHitResult, Teleport);
}

oh, the supportment of markdown is so ridiculous

See Runtime/Engine/Classes/Components/SceneComponent.h line 367 (UE 4.24):

void SetRelativeLocation(FVector NewLocation, bool bSweep=false, FHitResult* OutSweepHitResult=nullptr, ETeleportType Teleport = ETeleportType::None);

Thanks. I found the default parameter in the function declaration not in definition. It’s my fault

Thanks. I found the default parameter in the function declaration not in definition. It’s my fault

where are those three parameter come from.

Parameters should be already set or else it would throw an error, even though you’re right about the documentation not stating these default values so I myself would assume bSweep is false and Teleport enum is set to None. OutSweepHitResult should only be returned if bSweep is true.