Tricky Fast Studios is looking for a mid level engineer with Unreal and Console experience. We work with all different types of games and often with well-known IPs. We are looking for people with a broad range of experience and 2 or more shipped titles. The work is full time and remote, but the position is restricted to those located in the US or Canada.
- 2+ years of experience working with the Unreal Engine.
- 2+ years of experience developing for consoles.
- 2+ years of experience working with C++ and Blueprints.
- At least two shipped games.
Nice to have:
- Experience working with next-gen consoles.
- Experience with build automation and continuous integration.
If you meet the criteria and are interested, please send an email with your resume and a little about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to format the subject line like this: “Position Applying For – Full Name”