URGENT! Project won't launch anymore after I created a C++ class

I was following this tutorial about Localization Dashboard, but when I go to create the C++ class (at around 23:30 in the video), my project couldn’t recompile and crashed.
Now, I’m getting the following message when I try to launch it again: "The following modules are missing or built with a different engine version:

UE4Editor-Phoenix.dll

Would you like to rebuild them now?"

And when I press ‘Yes’ I get this: “Phoenix could not be compiled. Try rebuilding from source manually.”

Later, I tried to generate the Visual Studio Project Files, straight from the uproject, and I got this from the log:

“Running C:/Program Files/Epic Games/UE_4.19/Engine/Binaries/DotNET/UnrealBuildTool.exe -projectfiles -project=“F:/Current Projects/Phoenix/Phoenix.uproject” -game -rocket -progress
Discovering modules, targets and source code for project…
While compiling F:\Current Projects\Phoenix\Intermediate\Build\BuildRules\PhoenixModuleRules.dll:
ERROR: f:\Current Projects\Phoenix\Intermediate\Source\Phoenix.Target.cs(6,14) : error CS0101: The namespace ‘’ already contains a definition for ‘PhoenixTarget’
ERROR: UnrealBuildTool Exception: Unable to compile source files.”

What do I do now?

Already fixed it. I just deleted the Intermediate folder of my project and it worked just fine.