Download

(Urgent)level change failure invalid URL

just got a problem regarding to level change. I open PIE, use command and open another map, it says Failed to resolve None.umap / travel failure invalid URL help pls

full logs are below:

LogStats: SubmitErrorReport - 0.000 s
LogStats: SendNewReport - 7.256 s
LogStats: FDebug::EnsureFailed - 7.546 s
LogAIModule: Creating AISystem for world Lift
LogLoad: Game class is ‘ThirdPersonGameMode_C’
LogWorld: Bringing World /Game/ThirdPersonBP/Maps/UEDPIE_0_Lift.Lift up for play (max tick rate 0) at 2018.05.17-08.31.49
LogWorld: Bringing up level for play took: 0.002110
LogLoadingSplash: Loading ends
LogLoad: Took 7.976362 seconds to LoadMap(/Game/ThirdPersonBP/Maps/Lift)
LogPackageName: SearchForPackageOnDisk took 0.073s, but failed to resolve None.umap.
LogNet: Browse: /Game/ThirdPersonBP/Maps/Zoo
LogNet: Warning: Travel Failure: [InvalidURL]: Invalid URL: /Game/ThirdPersonBP/Maps/Zoo
LogNet: Warning: TravelFailure: InvalidURL, Reason for Failure: ‘Invalid URL: /Game/ThirdPersonBP/Maps/Zoo’. Shutting down PIE.
PIE: Warning: TravelFailure: InvalidURL, Reason for Failure: ‘Invalid URL: /Game/ThirdPersonBP/Maps/Zoo’. Shutting down PIE.
LogNet: Warning: Travel Failure: [ClientTravelFailure]: Invalid URL: /Game/ThirdPersonBP/Maps/Zoo
LogNet: Warning: TravelFailure: ClientTravelFailure, Reason for Failure: ‘Invalid URL: /Game/ThirdPersonBP/Maps/Zoo’. Shutting down PIE.
PIE: Warning: TravelFailure: ClientTravelFailure, Reason for Failure: ‘Invalid URL: /Game/ThirdPersonBP/Maps/Zoo’. Shutting down PIE.
LogBlueprintUserMessages: Early EndPlayMap Detection: Level ‘/Game/ThirdPersonBP/Maps/Zoo.Zoo:PersistentLevel’ has LevelScriptBlueprint ‘/Game/ThirdPersonBP/Maps/Zoo.Zoo:PersistentLevel.Zoo’ with GeneratedClass ‘/Game/ThirdPersonBP/Maps/Zoo.Zoo_C’ with ClassGeneratedBy ‘/Game/ThirdPersonBP/Maps/Zoo.Zoo:PersistentLevel.Zoo’
LogSlate: Window ‘Hyperbation Game Preview Standalone (64-bit/PCD3D_SM5)’ being destroyed
LogBlueprintUserMessages: Late EndPlayMap Detection: Level ‘/Game/ThirdPersonBP/Maps/Zoo.Zoo:PersistentLevel’ has LevelScriptBlueprint ‘/Game/ThirdPersonBP/Maps/Zoo.Zoo:PersistentLevel.Zoo’ with GeneratedClass ‘/Game/ThirdPersonBP/Maps/Zoo.Zoo_C’ with ClassGeneratedBy ‘/Game/ThirdPersonBP/Maps/Zoo.Zoo:PersistentLevel.Zoo’
LogSlate: FSceneViewport::OnFocusLost() reason 0
LogSlate: Window ‘Message Log’ being destroyed
LogSlate: Window ‘Message Log’ being destroyed
LogSlate: FSceneViewport::OnFocusLost() reason 2
LogSlate: FSceneViewport::OnFocusLost() reason 2
Cmd: OBJ SAVEPACKAGE PACKAGE="/Game/ThirdPersonBP/Maps/Zoo" FILE="…/…/…/…/Unreal Projects/Hyperbation/Content/ThirdPersonBP/Maps/Zoo.umap" SILENT=true AUTOSAVING=false KEEPDIRTY=false
LogUObjectGlobals: Destroyed PersistentFrame Addr=0x000001ec74f2b370, Size=48
LogUObjectGlobals: Created PersistentFrame Addr=0x000001ec0aa98850, Size=48, Default__Zoo_C Function /Engine/Transient.REINST_Zoo_C_46:ExecuteUbergraph_Zoo
LogUObjectGlobals: Created PersistentFrame Addr=0x000001f1289afca0, Size=48, Default__Zoo_C Function /Game/ThirdPersonBP/Maps/Zoo.Zoo_C:ExecuteUbergraph_Zoo
LogSavePackage: Save=720.94ms
LogSavePackage: Moving ‘…/…/…/…/Unreal Projects/Hyperbation/Saved/Zoo42E9ACA845F4CCF41942338575C506D1.tmp’ to ‘…/…/…/…/Unreal Projects/Hyperbation/Content/ThirdPersonBP/Maps/Zoo.umap’
LogSavePackage: Display: Finished SavePackage …/…/…/…/Unreal Projects/Hyperbation/Content/ThirdPersonBP/Maps/Zoo.umap
LogFileHelpers: Saving map ‘Zoo’ took 0.998
LogSlate: FSceneViewport::OnFocusLost() reason 0
LogSlate: Window ‘Zoo - Level Blueprint Editor’ being destroyed
LogSlate: Window ‘Zoo - Level Blueprint Editor’ being destroyed
LogSlate: FSceneViewport::OnFocusLost() reason 0

Try right clicking on your main folder with all the contend and click redirect all folders or something like that.

Thks Dark Energy, I tried Fixed Up Redirection in Folder. But still not working…

It’s the same error invalid URL

Hey, guys. Had the same problem. For me it was everything ok in **editor **viewport, but the issue appeared in a **packaged **version. I’ve double-checked - all level names were ok. Anyway, I changed my level names in all places it is used with the same value (just removed old ones and pasted the copied ones) and SOMEHOW it fixed that issue.
Yes, I know that this solution is kinda strange, but I guess it can be a bug in engine. Hope it will help someone

Faced this problem one more time. This time I spent a little bit more time to find the solution. Try this one:
Settings->Project settings…->Packaging->Cook everything in the project content directory
Hope it will help :slight_smile:

Thanks! This worked for me.

The solution for me was, as I was trying to only build it with few levels not everything. So need to make sure that in “Project Settings -> Packaging” you have the full path of your levels [Example: /Game/TestGame/Levels/TestLevel ] instead of just names that make sure the correct reference in some cases you have duplicate maps or something.