Urgent help needed...

Hello there,
I have a “Material” in blender, and I want the exact same one in UE4… Thats the simplest breakdown I can give…
I searched all I could with no luck…
Also, When I Import a classroom I made in blender, to ue4, It comes as one static Mesh…that is not what I want…I want to have all the Chairs and Tables and stuff to be a single mesh f their own, as I am having trouble with “Collision”…
Also, I wanna know how t duplicate a mesh in UE4…In blender, we just press Shift+D…how do I do it in UE4?
Lastly, is there Anything in UE4 which resembles the Array modifier of blender?
Thanks, and sorry for being such a noob… :frowning:

Most material features do not export out of any 3D program, for UE4, it can only import the most simple material features. I don’t know what things Blender is capable of exporting out, but I would suggest using the most default material type and plugging in your textures. Hopefully UE4 will know to import the textures as long as they are the right format.
As for the meshes, make sure to uncheck the Combine Meshes option though you will want to export just one of things like chairs since you’ll place the copies in UE4. As for collision it can generate collision or you have to create your own. To copy something, just use CTRL+C and paste CTRL+V