Urgent help! android sdk license

Hello! I have a problem and I don’t know how to do, I’m very tired of trying.
I go to Settings → Project Settings → Plataforms → Android and click in “Accept SDK License”, after click on “agree”, but nothing happens…
When I try to compile the project always the console says “you need to accept SDK license” but I accepted it! so I don’t understand…

Thanks for your time and sorry for my English.

Emiliano K.

Check that the NVPACK/android-sdk-windows/licenses directory contains an “android-sdk-license” file after you clicked on “agree”. If not, make sure it contains these lines:

8933bad161af4178b1185d1a37fbf41ea5269c55
d56f5187479451eabf01fb78af6dfcb131a6481e

Hi guys. I’m having the same problem and can’t figure out what to do.

Chris, is it possible for you to assume I’m a 36 year old maths teacher who’s been asked to work with Unreal, and give me more detailed instructions?
where would “android-sdk-license” be?

I’ve looked in the project folder, the unreal folder and the android studio folder.
I’m sure I’m doing something dumb, but I can’t figure it out…

I am also very dumb in unreal, that’s why I can understand it feels very messy. I didn’t get your problem but my suggestion is go through unreal engine documentation in detail. To get started with the android you have to be very carefull with all the nvidia stuffs, cause there are lots of versions for different engine version. So, fix your engine version first, then download the correct NVPACK which mentions that works with your unreal engine version. Follow the unreal engine documentation.

Go step by step. Dont rush. Few days ago I felt the same. Goodluck.

I’m having this same issue.

Found the solution:

In the android SDK Screen you need to enter things like
C:\NVPACK\android-sdk-windows\ instead of C:\NVPACK\

The wording is unclear, but that’s how it goes.

After long journey, I have found the solution
Its very simple and you all never think it (I guest :D)
Just dm me at Instagram : @diaz_reza