Uprgade 4.22.3 to any newer version up to 4.25.1 fails

i am for some time trying to upgrade my project from 4.22.3 to a newer version.
Have tried all up to 4.25.1

i am getting this errormessage when trying to make a copy of the old project in the new engine version:

Project files could not be generated. Log output:
Running C:/Program Files/Epic Games/UE_4.25/Engine/Binaries/DotNET/UnrealBuildTool.exe -projectfiles -project=“C:/IIID_AKTUELLE_UNREAL_PROJAKTE/OPAKS_V_050 4.25 - 2/OPAKS_V_050.uproject” -game -rocket -progress
Discovering modules, targets and source code for project…
WARNING: Trying to build an enterprise target but the enterprise directory is missing. Falling back on engine components only.
ERROR: Could not find NetFxSDK install dir; this will prevent SwarmInterface from installing. Install a version of .NET Framework SDK at 4.6.0 or higher.

if i am trying to start the copied version i get this error message:
the following modules are missing or buit with a different engine version:
OPAKS_V_041
Would you like to rebuild them now ?

if i accept rebuilding this happens:
OPAKS_V_050 could not be compiled. Try rebuilding from source manually.

if i check it seems that .net framework is installed in the needed version.
Using all web installers of a higher version tells me there is already a newer version installed …

Can anybody make anything out of this please ?
i really need to update my project.

kind regards
stucki

bumping once more. Really need help here.
Is there someone official at ue engine i can write an e-mail about such problems ?
kind regards
stucki

regedit tells me .net framework is installed in version 4.8.03752 which should be the newest version …
still no clue how to get this working … and i really need the upgrade to 4.25

still no one with an idea ?

Hi Stucki, I have the same problem.
Did you find a solution?

Hi Stucki, did you find a solution?
I’m facing the same problem

Same problem;

WARNING: Trying to build an enterprise target but the enterprise directory is missing. Falling back on engine components only.

Can’t compile or run project at all now and this thread is the closest I’ve seen to documentation on the error.