Updating to 4.21 engine version (crash project)

Hi everyone!
I have a project and version of engine 4.20.3. Few days ago i updated to 4.21.0 version and my project crashed when lauched on 93%. If i rallback to 4.20 version all is ok. 4.21 version still crashed. So, after i looked at my logs in Save folder and saw opening my default map before critical error, next step i changed my default map in DefaultEngine.ini and launch.
Launch successful, but until to first right click on some object in content browser and after crash.

Next my step is look at crash report logs, and i found problem at some Fname function or some exceptionsalt text, okey.

Next my step is launch ue4 by visual studio, and found this crashing function, but i have no idea whats happend… :frowning:

Please. help me!

ps. below logs from Save folder, crash report and screen from VS

Hello,

We’ve recently made a switch to a new bug reporting method using a more structured form. Please visit the link below for more details and report the issue using the new Bug Submission Form. Feel free to continue to use this thread for community discussion around the issue.

https://epicsupport.force.com/unrealengine/s/

Thanks

Hello

2 days ago I sent the form

Hey men, I get the same problem, you gott any solution ?

Unfortunately not yet…

was this ever resolved? I have the same issue.

Unfortunately not yet…

Similar problem, it loads the project normally and I can click into the viewport normally but If I, dont even have to click, If I just hover, any button in the editor UI it stops responding, I had changed the start map (after a many tries one time it didnt freeze so I could change the start map) then It stopped for a while but now It’s back in the new map,

same problems here. i gave up and installed 4.20. hopefully it will be stable now

Ok I got over this after I let the project load for a while, I wait before even hovering the project window, I cannot even move the cursos into the Unreal buttons that it freezes, and if it freezes you have to close it and try again. Usually when I get that problem I use the second monitor for a while with the project opening in the other monitor for like 10 minutes… after everything loads then the error dont happen again. It is complicated Im not sure if I made it clear, feel free to ask any questions.
I have a high speed SSD evo and noticed lot a people who has SSDs have this problem also, my theory is that the project loads faster than the engine can handle and it crashes, but it´s just a theory alright, I hope it helps

I’m got random crashes with 4.21 (latest version)… upgraded thé launcher and installed 4.20 but unfortunly downgrade a project its note possible :confused: