Updating store assets and descriptions in Stage

Question here, can I push products to Stage and still make changes there while the content is being reviewed? For example, I submit my product page but I still don’t have a final trailer. Can I submit it and get it pre-approved in stage, and then change the trailer without having to resubmit for approval?

Additionally, when the content guidelines refer to “Your Product Home page content must be at Teen level. Your main storefront content must be at an Everyone 10+ level.”

What exactly is the main storefront? Is it not the prodcut home page? Would this not forbid me from having any violence at all in any trailer or image on the storefront? This seems a bit harsh and forcing the dev to cut different trailers or not even have a trailer up, to match the Everyone 10+ level

Hi there, LesserEvilPub!

I’ll be more than happy to assist you with these questions. As for your first one regarding updating your products through Stage, you will still need to push them from Dev to Stage as our team will need to review any updates made.

Secondly, you would be correct that this would be your product’s home page in the Epic Games Store and it must adhere to our content guidelines where it’s stated:

While products on the Epic Games Store may be designed and rated for mature audiences, all main storefront content must be suitable for general audiences (that would merit a rating of PEGI 12 or ESRB Everyone 10+, or lower).

We hope this helps and let us know if you have any additional questions!