updating ark editor

Is there a way to update the ark editor?
There are textures, meshes, tutorals missing and when Ark gets new content, naturally the editor has no reference to it.
Thanks.

Wildcard will update it when they put together the build for the editor, then you can download it thought the editor. The launch button will turn into a update button. They don’t keep parity between the editor and the game because you have to download EVERYTHING AGAIN AND ITS REALLY ^EXPLETIVE^ ANNOYING>AND TAKES 70gigs EXTRA TO DO SO.

effiency as always. I don’t run mine from the epic launcher. I run it from the batch file.

What? Are you high, or something? You don’t download anything but the update when it’s pushed to the launcher. What you’re ******** about is a free-space issue wherein it reads the C: drive space regardless of where the DevKit is installed in addition to thinking it needs to download it all again and won’t download if it cannot find the space - but it never will - and that falls purely on Epic’ to fix, and they’ve not done so.

Also, they don’t keep parity between the versions because with every major ARK revision, they screw things up and need to push out ~5+ minor revisions over the next week to fix it all.

Quit your moaning and griping if you don’t know and/or understand the facts, please, as all you’re doing is spreading misinformation.

-WM

Whoa dude, chill out. My bad for thinking that it redownloads everything because the launcher says it requires 70 gigs to update and if I don’t have that space it won’t update.
I don’t know how much sense it would make for wildcard to not update because they PLAN on making mistakes, and not just because they don’t want to force people to update that often. I find it more annoying that I need to leave 70 gigs on my hard drive free to update more then needing to redownload everything. In effect it requires ~140 gigs to have the ADK installed if you ever want to update it.

"Quit your moaning and griping if you don’t know and/or understand the facts, please, as all you’re doing is spreading misinformation.
Unless you know for a fact you are speculating just as much as I am here and you should probably refrain from personal attacks as if I don’t have a legitimate concern.

Thanks for the info guys, but nono on the personal attacks. If you are so intolerent of someone getting somthing wrong that you have to resort to name calling and personal attacks then you should see someone. seriously. There is no need for abuse. We’de learn more by helping each other.