(Updated) Looking for: UI Designers/VFX artists/ Animators, C++/

Already existing team is looking for new members to join our case.

We are looking for dedicated people, that would agree to work for fixed prices on various items.

We area currently in need of:

**:C++ programmers **(at least 2 years, or 1 indie game done)

Animators: We need someone that will work close with our science team to bring characters to life. Having experience with animating animals is a big Plus!

VFX Artist.

**UI Designers: Requirement at least 1 indie game done. **

I can’t disclose any more information publicly, if you are interested send me your portfolio or work examples in a PM and we can take it from there.

Looking forward to your applications :slight_smile:

Hi!

Sent a PM!

Hi send PM, here my skills

https://forums.unrealengine.com/community/got-skills-looking-for-talent/looking-for-work/1530921-all-in-one-3d-artist-blueprints-ai-umg-multiplayer

Hi,

I am interested on this requirement. I am from the Digital Aptech. This is an India based digital agency. We have team on game design, development(unity, unreal, ps4, python, php, C++, laravel, nodejs etc.). You can hire our resources delicately as per your need. I want to show you our portfolios and rates. Please add me in the Skype :

Sent an application also!

Just sent a PM. My Artstation is at ArtStation - Gary Hanna

I have updated the thread and we are looking for UI designers now as well, all positions are still opened for offers.

Still free for tasks, can BP Scripting , 3D Assets , PBR Texturing , UI and so on :slight_smile:

One more bump before i close the thread. Thanks all.

Hi, if anyone is really hired by them and got real money just send me a private message. Thank you in advance.

Hi I send PM

We only pay monopoly money sorry.

Joking aside, we are still looking for UI and vfx artist to join. C++ and animator position still opened for aplication, 3D modeling is closed.

Sent a PM here is my artstation https://felixlahio.artstation.com/