Updated EULA for UE2?

Hi,

I was wondering if there was an updated version of the UE2 EULA? The original summary cited that it can be changed without notice and to reference a link that no longer works and has been lost to time. (sadly the wayback machine was no help here.) [http://udn.epicgames.com/Powered/UnrealEngine2RuntimeRegisteredEULA]. Also, do all these clauses still apply? We have had a few questions regarding the modification and litigation with respect to state entities and are seeking further clarification. I was hoping a more simplified EULA existed for no longer supported products.

Thanks!

As far as i know, Epic Games don’t license engine UE3 and older anymore especially if you use UDK, so technically you can’t legally release anything with those version of the engine without directly asking Epic themselves… which is viable option actually if you got good argument, for example Arc System Works for example famously been using UE3 way pass it’s lifetime with GG Xrd. in fact Epic has special mail box for this kind of cases:

If you thinking about modding then you should reference EULA of specific game