Update 4.4.1 Doing pretty much anything causes the editor to crash

Hi I just downloaded the 4.4.1 update and now whenever i try to do anything be it place a a static mesh, open a new map or even try to save the current map causes the editor to just crash. Extremely frustrated please help. Basically everything worked fine until i downloaded the update. I haven’t made any changes to my project or anything.

this is the error message that shows up.

!Id:

We apologize for the inconvenience.
Please send this crash report to help improve our software.

Try to reinstall the engine, regenerate project files and rebuild the project.

I tried thia…but it still crashes my project. When i open a blank project it works fine but my project from 4.4.0 keeps crashing

Hey .

Can you give me your dxdiag and log files? This post will tell you how to do that.

Here are the files u requested, thank you for looking into this
link text

Log and DMP files

Please do let me know if there’s anything else i can provide you with

Hey ,

I’ve reported this crash internally and we’ll look into it.

Thanks,

Jonathan

I have a few questions:

• is this a code based project? Have you added your own C++ UObject-derived classes?
  • could you share a simple map + any required content (like blueprints) with which we would be able to reproduce this crash? That would be extremely helpful.

No the project only uses blueprints at the moment

I am using behaviour trees and UMG(Just bare bones)
I am also using a plugin for Allegorithmic’s Substance designer.

Here are the files, I included most of the files that you will probably need to reproduce the crash, Sorry for the messy folders.

We believe we have a fix and we’d love to verify it via your project. Unfortunately, we can’t download the linked files as mediafire looks to require payment. Could you maybe upload the project to a google dropbox account?

Hey ,

We implemented a fix a while ago - can you confirm that your project doesn’t crash anymore?