Update 4.1 is live!

Excellent. Time to upgrade :). I know its not available yet, but why does the launcher say “Subscribe to Download” on the Element Demo, instead of something like “Coming Soon”? (Yes my subscription is active.)

Thank you so much TEAM UNREAL !!!

[=gatekeep;22463]
Excellent. Time to upgrade :). I know its not available yet, but why does the launcher say “Subscribe to Download” on the Element Demo, instead of something like “Coming Soon”? (Yes my subscription is active.)
[/]

This should be fixed now.

Thanks!

just delete the “UE_4.1Production-Windows” folder inside the UnrealEngine/Launcher folder. Again it goes to 39% with speed (3,5 mb/s). At 39% it goes down to 10 kb/s and it says Update failed.

This is just too ! Thank you team Unreal!

WOW! I’m amazed Epic!
I’m going to try Math as fast as possible! :slight_smile:

Is anyone else experiencing slow download speeds through the launcher? It’s only downloading at 100KB/s even though my connection typically downloads at 2.2MB/s. I understand that this is probably due to increased load on the servers, but I was curious if this was the case for .

just finished dl’ing, it only slowed down at the end eg final 100mb or so

And the skies parted and bestowed upon the world was v4.1. Sing the praises!

Thx Epic Games :cool:

[=Ben85;22482]
Is anyone else experiencing slow download speeds through the launcher? It’s only downloading at 100KB/s even though my connection typically downloads at 2.2MB/s. I understand that this is probably due to increased load on the servers, but I was curious if this was the case for .
[/]

Nah I’ve been maxing out my connection since I started the download. Bout 80% so far with no slowdown.

Will you ever release the editor on steam tools like you did with UDK? it will be easier someday to modd released UE4 games there and maybe easy the process of direct integration to steam of new developed games. Thanks.

Now I understand where is “Epic” comes from.
I’ve never seen such quality in every aspect from software or game developer

For a minor version update, this release is, in a word, “Unreal”.

My favorite is the Scene Outliner. Very useful and helpful.

I was just waiting for this new release to resubscribe again.
Thanks Epic, you are really EPIC.

too many updates , i can’t read them all !!!

You support mobile: Android and iOs, why don’t you support PS Vita then? Alos with the infiltrator demo work on PS4 when you compile it for it?

My output log is no longer scrolling automatically. Is there a setting for that now?

Yeah… Thanks EPIC!! already playing with it

Cool. Installed and checked out… thanks!