In the patch notes for the upcoming 238 release, there is the mention of a “Epic 4K Texture Deployment (all textures at source resolution)!”
Can we get some info as to the size of this update? All textures at source resolution seems like it would be a huge update (size wise) and it would be good to make sure I have the space on my ark modding SSD.
This wouldn’t be a huge issue, but getting a giant update mid week just before the contest submission deadline could cause problems if you want to be fully up to date. Thanks!
(Also, really a Dunkleosteus? Is there not enough stuff in the water to kill me already?)
Week of March 27
- New ‘Dino’: Woolly Rhino!
- New ‘Dino’: Eurypterid!
- New ‘Dino’: Dunkleosteus!
- Breeding Mechanics Phase 2
- Tribe Member Rankings with Customizable Per-Rank Privileges
- Epic 4K Texture Deployment (all textures at source resolution)! Better texture pool utilization at all Texture setting levels