Unsupported Graphics Card

Ok so I’ve read up on this issue and tried the tricks provided still with no luck. Updated my drivers for my GeForce GTX 1050 Ti and did the below. I tried to reinstall the launcher but eventually it comes to the same error. If anyone has any advise I would appreciate it because i’m stuck.

“C:\Program Files (x86)\Unreal Engine\Launcher\Portal\Binaries\Win32\EpicGamesLauncher.exe” -opengl

Are you running Win7 32bit?

Win7 64bit. I noticed I did post the path of my 32bit folder above but have the launcher in both

Have you tried this? Windows 7: Unsupported Graphics Card Error - Epic Games Support

There’s been more than usual number of posts regarding this on AH recently but I don’t know of any reliable solutions besides what google search offers (not much). It all seems to revolve around Win7 vs Win10.

The support for Win7 is over afaik, more and more programs will display lack of proper support. :expressionless:

Perhaps the recent updates to the engine / launcher are behind this.

Here’s my exchange with a chap for whom this solution works:

But, it has to be done every time one boots the engine… So the issue must be truly convoluted.

Thanks, I’ll look through that thread later and see if any of those things work.