Download

UnrealVoxel - blocky Minecraft-like infinite world + download

very nice! i would be very much interested in source files if possible :slight_smile: if not, thanks anyway for what you released so far!

Wow very nice! Keep up the awesome work

Beautiful work. Can you share the material for leaves of crown tree, especially the wind for leaves of the tree? Thanks

this is just wind function node + world displacement

You mean SimpleGrassWind or Panner node? Could you take a simple screenshot?

SimpleGrassWind

nice work.

Thanks!
By the way this is not a game. It is only a prototype but maybe it should turn into the game? I am thinking about something like Harvest Moon with challanges of finding resources like water etc. I have also an idea how to change basic shape square to be something more unusual and not being Minecraft clone.

turn it into a game yes :slight_smile:
Its very cool.

I’ve updated the information

if i had a good pc… i would already have made a letsplay out of it XD
I sooo much love voxel games like this. :slight_smile:

But its lagging extremly even on lower settings… Its horrible :c my blueprint clone is even faster.
Any ideas?

Hmm I can make the render settings starts from 1…

Is Your CPU the bottleneck or GPU?
This is developement version because I wanted to keep Savegame folder inside the game folder. You have all commands available so You can set even more settings if You want.

yee that sounds cool :3
Just go ahead on this im eager to see where this can go.

OK, You can check it right now. I’ve changed configuration to start from render range 1. Enjoy

============

I changed it once again because it wasn’t applying range1. Right now should be really low range.

it did changed a few things. But theres still much work to be done. Thx tho :slight_smile:

Filly_The_Owl check this once again pls.

How many times today did you updated this :smiley:
Will redownload again!

hehe twice, first was changing settings but not applying them. If You see less terrain like here http://i.imgur.com/hboHpuy.png everything is fine

Have You guys tried?

i have :stuck_out_tongue: still lags.
Should i make you a list with my things i found bad? :slight_smile:
That would be very accurate feedback.