Unrealistic Running Movement?

I don’t really know how to explain it, but when you’ll see the video, you’ll get what I mean.

In the following video you can see, firstly, my Unreal Engine game with my character running. The problem I have is that whilst running straight forward and I press a direction on the keyboard she will rotate to that direction, which is all totally fine at that point. But when I release the direction button, she will go back to her original straight running direction. Why is that so? (In the second part of the video you can see the game I am trying to remake, where the movement isn’t like mine)

I have an automatic camera adjusting feature already implemented, if that’s worth mentioning.

Hard to tell - one issue appears to be the camera is smoothly adjusted in the second one. You can try lerping to the new camera position ( or just use the built-in camera lag stuff on the spring arm)

What if when you turn left and right, you use the AddRelativeRotation node instead on your character’s capsule component?

Seems like you’re feeding the input relative to the camera. Add Movement Input can take a direction vector based off of the camera or the character. This is a possible solution for you.