UnrealGameSync (UGS) Dark mode or use Windows Theme

I use UGS regularly and I use an ultrawide monitor and most if not all apps I use, including Unreal, either have a dark mode or use the Windows Theme. Whenever I open UGS, which is often, the UI is blinding and I think the jolt to my eyes triggers migraines sometimes.

Please add a dark mode or use Windows themes. Thanks.

We’ll pass that along. Thanks for the feedback!

3 Likes

I’d just like to SECOND that suggestion, a dark mode would be amazing for UGS!!

Funny, I’m also on an ultrawide monitor and also dealing with the eyestrain/migraine issue.

Not sure if it helps but would also love a dark mode / theme.

another vote for dark theme.
note that this (payed, 30day free trail) app on windows allows you to set UGS to darkmode. GitHub - BiGilSoft/WindowTop: Set window on top, make it dark, transparent and more (also on microsoft store)

Please add a dark mode.
Also, would love to have the option for unique background colors per tab to make it really obvious.

Everything else has a dark mode nowadays but my eyes hurt each time I look at the UGS window, please make a dark mode for it too!

It’s been a while and UGS is still making the world burn. Please change this. We need the dark mode.

1 Like

hello, i’d like to once again bump this thread and ask for dark mode, my eyes hurt :')

I do a quick scan of recent commits every point release and hope to see this option added. I don’t see it in UE5.4 sadly.