Unrealengine won't finish install

I launch unrealengine, it says “syncing”… then says I have “no content” and to visit marketplace… I have barely started to install and it seems I can’t get any further.

Did editor install with 51MB .MSI file? I’m guessing it did not.

I have an active subscription…

I am having same issue. Some dang .MSI file is missing. Err, help!

Hey,

Try quitting Launcher and restarting it. When you open Launcher, what does it say in top left of window? If it has finished installing, there will be a Launch button. Do you see that, or has it not gotten that far yet? You might need to try redownloading installer.

I have exactly same problem, using latest installer.

It was downloading content fine at beginning, then I paused it and restarted my computer before it showed issue.

Look if it’s not same problem that i have:

So launcher it’s self doesn’t even boot.

I downloaded UnrealEngineInstaller I run it, tell it to install to suggested location, it asks if I’m ok with installing .msi file. Then I get following error. alt text

Nope, don’t think it’s same. I don’t even get into launcher, setup file doesn’t even finish running…

Ok, I got it working. Here’s what happened:

I was initially trying to download via a WiFi hotspot on my mobile. I changed over another WiFi and it worked. install didn’t seem to like mobile hotspot.

Wow that seems weird… Hmm, don’t think that’s what’s going on with me unfortunately… Really wish there was a greater sense of urgency with trying to let people know what’s up with these bugs.