UnrealEngine Crashing (Potato Pc?)

Hey Lads,
So my problem is that UE is crashing frequently while I’m working on my project.
I have to say that my PC is not the best, yet not the worst and I have also just started using UE (also just started game developing, but I do have some experience in Maya, Cinema4D, etc.).

To wrap it up, currently I’m just starting to create a map, and the map is quite big

(section site: 127x127 quads; Sections: 1x1; Number of components: 20x20; Overall resoluton:2541x2541; Total components: 400)

and everytime I try to make a change on the map (make a hill or something) the engine crashes (not instantly) sooner or later…

And I really don’t know what to do, I don’t really want to set my Engine Scalability Settings down to Low if there is a way around this, so if anyone can help, I would be grateful.
Also a tip or to at creating maps would be grate but keep in mind that I’m creating an OpenWorld and I don’t really want to load through the maps if i don’t have to.

My Pc Specs:

CPU:
Intel(R) Core™ i7-4770K CPU @ 3.50GHz
Logical cores : 8

GPU:
GeForce GTX 660 Ti on GK104 GPU

RAM:
16Gb

Windows 10

No SSD yet sadly, however I do have 2TB of space.

I have i5 4440 and 12GB ram and it usualy works fine (Sometimes I run out of ram depending on what am I doing but I need simply to restart).

Can you run your project using Visual Studio? (Double click YourProjectName.sln in your project folder.) Your PC is realy good see A new, community-hosted Unreal Engine Wiki - Announcements - Unreal Engine Forums.

Install debuging symbols for unreal and write what error is that.