UnrealBuildTool on MacOS

Hello guys, i faced an issue with UnrealBuildTool on MacOS BigSur 11.3.1.
UnrealBuildTool hangs after OS sleep cycle. It works fine after restart, but if i leave macbook for some time, it goes to sleep, and then i can’t build project until i make system restart.
I debugged a bit and found out that command mono /Users/Shared/Epic\ Games/UE_4.26/Engine/Binaries/DotNET/UnrealBuildTool.exe ... command hangs without any errors

I added --verbose to mono to see detailed infos. And it hangs on this steps

Method (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) void System.IO.TextWriter/SyncTextWriter:.ctor (System.IO.TextWriter) emitted at 0x11ccf4d40 to 0x11ccf4da1 (code length 97) [UnrealBuildTool.exe]
converting method (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) void System.IO.FileStream:.ctor (intptr,System.IO.FileAccess,bool,int)
Method (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) void System.IO.FileStream:.ctor (intptr,System.IO.FileAccess,bool,int) emitted at 0x11ccf4de0 to 0x11ccf4e80 (code length 160) [UnrealBuildTool.exe]
converting method (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) void System.IO.StreamReader:.ctor (System.IO.Stream,System.Text.Encoding,bool)
Method (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) void System.IO.StreamReader:.ctor (System.IO.Stream,System.Text.Encoding,bool) emitted at 0x11ccf4eb0 to 0x11ccf4f3b (code length 139) [UnrealBuildTool.exe]
converting method (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) void System.Diagnostics.Process:WaitForExit ()
Method (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) void System.Diagnostics.Process:WaitForExit () emitted at 0x11ccf4f60 to 0x11ccf4fe9 (code length 137) [UnrealBuildTool.exe]
converting method void System.Diagnostics.Process:WaitForExit ()
Method void System.Diagnostics.Process:WaitForExit () emitted at 0x11ccf5020 to 0x11ccf5048 (code length 40) [UnrealBuildTool.exe]
converting method bool System.Diagnostics.Process:WaitForExit (int)
Method bool System.Diagnostics.Process:WaitForExit (int) emitted at 0x11ccf5060 to 0x11ccf5278 (code length 536) [UnrealBuildTool.exe]
converting method Microsoft.Win32.SafeHandles.SafeProcessHandle System.Diagnostics.Process:GetProcessHandle (int,bool)
Method Microsoft.Win32.SafeHandles.SafeProcessHandle System.Diagnostics.Process:GetProcessHandle (int,bool) emitted at 0x11ccf52c0 to 0x11ccf58d0 (code length 1552) [UnrealBuildTool.exe]
converting method (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) void System.Diagnostics.ProcessWaitHandle:.ctor (Microsoft.Win32.SafeHandles.SafeProcessHandle)
Method (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) void System.Diagnostics.ProcessWaitHandle:.ctor (Microsoft.Win32.SafeHandles.SafeProcessHandle) emitted at 0x11ccf5920 to 0x11ccf5981 (code length 97) [UnrealBuildTool.exe]
converting method void System.Diagnostics.ProcessWaitHandle:.ctor (Microsoft.Win32.SafeHandles.SafeProcessHandle)
Method void System.Diagnostics.ProcessWaitHandle:.ctor (Microsoft.Win32.SafeHandles.SafeProcessHandle) emitted at 0x11ccf59a0 to 0x11ccf5b58 (code length 440) [UnrealBuildTool.exe]
converting method (wrapper managed-to-native) intptr Microsoft.Win32.NativeMethods:GetCurrentProcess ()
Method (wrapper managed-to-native) intptr Microsoft.Win32.NativeMethods:GetCurrentProcess () emitted at 0x11ccf5b90 to 0x11ccf5d0d (code length 381) [UnrealBuildTool.exe]
converting method bool Microsoft.Win32.NativeMethods:DuplicateHandle (System.Runtime.InteropServices.HandleRef,System.Runtime.InteropServices.SafeHandle,System.Runtime.InteropServices.HandleRef,Microsoft.Win32.SafeHandles.SafeWaitHandle&,int,bool,int)
Method bool Microsoft.Win32.NativeMethods:DuplicateHandle (System.Runtime.InteropServices.HandleRef,System.Runtime.InteropServices.SafeHandle,System.Runtime.InteropServices.HandleRef,Microsoft.Win32.SafeHandles.SafeWaitHandle&,int,bool,int) emitted at 0x11ccf5d10 to 0x11ccf5f68 (code length 600) [UnrealBuildTool.exe]
converting method (wrapper managed-to-native) bool System.IO.MonoIO:DuplicateHandle (intptr,intptr,intptr,intptr&,int,int,int,System.IO.MonoIOError&)
Method (wrapper managed-to-native) bool System.IO.MonoIO:DuplicateHandle (intptr,intptr,intptr,intptr&,int,int,int,System.IO.MonoIOError&) emitted at 0x11ccf5fa0 to 0x11ccf60ad (code length 269) [UnrealBuildTool.exe]

Is there any workaround to fix it?
I found out it by using Rider for Unreal Engine on MacOS. And then i tried to build a project by Build.sh in Engine folder and it has the same problem