Do you love creating interesting environments? Have you got the technical know-how and skills to take something from concept and make it into an XR studio? Does crafting an immersive experience for broadcast excite you? If so, then we’re looking for you! Eurosport has been at the leading edge of broadcast innovation, we’re looking for someone to join our team to work with us on the award-winning Cube. As well as looking after the look of the studio, you would be taught how it is integrated using Disguise. You would be responsible for the running of The Cube using disguise and Unreal
- Use design concepts and in-house assets to create fully fleshed out environments
- Adhere to the margins of established layouts, systems and conventions
- Utilize all tools at your disposal to showcase the attributes that make an environment exciting
- Use your initiative to make suggestions and proposals for the betterment of design, feel, flow and interest.
- The running of The Cube using disguise, Unreal and Notch.
- Extensive experience working in and creating environments for the Unreal Engine
- Completed indoor environments/levels and a portfolio showcasing your best work
- Great with communication and can give and receive new ideas with ease
- A firm grasp on draw calls, LODS, and other areas of optimization
- Driven to grow, learn and output only your best
- The ability to work remotely
- An interest in Sport and broadcast
- The ability to adhere to a flexible schedule
- Self-starter that is dedicated to uplifting the studio development
- Experience creating models, materials, shaders and textures a plus
- Experience of dealing with the pressures of live broadcast environments would be preferable and the ideal candidate would be able to demonstrate examples of when they’ve had to react to quick turnaround requests on a live show.
- A knowledge of Blacktrax/MoSys tracking systems, LED video screens and DMX lighting would be advantageous bit not essential
Apply here !!!